From Media Giraffe
Potential invitees to Reboot
- Reilly, Erin director, Project New Media Literacies at MIT
- Stevens, Tim, director, Orlando Sentinel High School Sports Reporting Institute
- Zickower, Rona, Media Power Youth, Manchester, N.H.
- Xavier Rozas, media teacher, Boston English High School
- Peter Phillips, director, Project Censored, Sonoma State University
- Edward "Ned" Hodgman, Understanding Government, Washington, D.C.
- Doug McGill, director, Largemouth Citizen Journalism Workshops, Rochester, Minn.
- Mathison, David, author, Be The Media, New York, N.Y. BeTheMedia on Twitter
- McGill, Doug, founder, Large Mouth Citizen Journalism Workshops, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Michel, Alan, founder/director, HOME Inc., Andover, Mass.
- Miel, Persephone, Berkman Center for Internet & Society, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass. MRforum on Twitter
- Schneider, Howard, founding dean, SUNY School of Journalism at Stony Brook, L.I., New York
- Smith, Helen, New England Press Assn. and director, New England Scholastic Press Assn., Newton, Mass.
- Yeres, Sophie, student, Horace Greeley High School / New Castle News Forum, Chappaqua, N.Y.
- Anderson, Faye / Citizen Journalist / Anderson@Large / AOL Black Voices / Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Andrade, Kara, Youth Media Project, Oakland, Calif.
- Angelotti, Ellyn, Interactivity Editor and Adjunct Faculty, Poynter Institute, Treasure Island, Fla.
- Castaneda, Laura, clinical associate professor, USC Annenberg School of Journalism, Los Angeles
- Chan, Vera, senior editor, Yahoo! News
- Fantin, Linda, associate director, Center for Innovation in Journalism, American Public Media, Saint Paul, Minn. (formerly Salt Lake Tribune)
- Ferrier, Michell / managing editor, online communities,Daytona Beach [Fla.] News Journal
- Fitch, Lynn, communications director, Building Changes, Seattle, Wash.
- Florin, Fabrice / Executive Director / Newstrust / Mill Valley, Calif. / used to be in key roles at Apple and Macromedia
- Jue, Linda / Director / New Voices in Independent Journalism / Northern California Society of Professional Journalists / San Francisco
- Peck, Chris, editor, The [Memphis] Commercial Appeal, former president, American Society of Newspaper Editors and AP Managing Editors; co-convener, Journalism That Matters / Memphis, Tenn.
- John Stauber, director, Center for Media & Democracy, Madison, Wis.
- Silha, Stephen, Media/Journalism That Matters, director, Washington News Council, former reporter, Christian Science Monitor and Children’s Express, co-convener, Journalism that Matters / Vashon Island, Wash. www.goodnewsgooddeeds.org
- Weston, Kevin, director, new media & youth communications, New America Media, Oakland, Calif.
- Mary Turk, editor, TC Daily Planet, instructor, citizen-journalism classes, Minneapolis, Minn.