From Media Giraffe
Revision as of 15:49, 28 January 2007 by Mediag
Here are the sayings on some of the posters around the room at JTM-Memphis:
- "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
- Given we're all in it together, What's possible now?
- Tell stories that make what's important . . . interesting
- Whowever comes are the right people, whatever happens is the only thing that could have, whenever it starts is the right time. When it's over, it's over.
- Journalism's essential work is to sustain inquiry that can lead to action. -- Cole Campbell
- Each of us sees ourselves as BOTH journalist and reformer.
- How do we catalyze a renaissance of journalism that matters?