From Media Giraffe
Journalism That Matters: The Next News Ecology
St. Louis, Missouri – April 19-22, 2006
Roster of Participants
- Anderson, Richard, VillageSoup Inc., Camden, Maine
- Bentley, Clyde, associate professor, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Beveridge, Brian, West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project, Oakland, Calif.
- Blalock, Azalea, holistics practitiouner, Oakland, Calif.
- Burt, Cecily, journalist, The [Oakland] Tribune, Oakland, Calif.
- Denmsore, Bill, director/editor, The Media Giraffe Project at UMass, Amherst, Mass.
- Gafke, Roger, director, program development, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Hall, Scott, program host, KAXE 91.7, Grand Rapids, Minn.
- Holman, Peggy, consultant and writer, Bellevue, Wash.
- Johnson, David, co-founder, Atwater Sunfish Gazette, Atwater, Minn.
- Johnson, Pam, executive director, Reynolds Journalism Institute, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Jue, Linda, associate director, Independent Press Association, San Francisco, Calif.
- Seitshiro, Matlho Kgosi, Hubert Humphrey Fellow, Univ. of Washington/Botswana Television, Seattle, Wash.
- Kuhr, Peggy, Knight chair on press, leadership, community, Univ. of Kansas, Lawrence, Ks.
- Peck, Chris, editor, The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn.
- Reynolds, Martin G., associate editor/special projects, The Tribune, Oakland, Calif.
- Rau, Rene Collins, executive assistant, Reynolds Institute, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Saed, Christine, West Oakland Public Library, Oakland, Calif.
- Shaffer, Jim, leader in residence, Univ. of Southern Maine business school, Portland, Maine
- Skoler, Michael, managing director of news, Minnesota Public Radio, St. Paul, Minn.
- Silha, Stephen, director, Washington News Council, writer and consultant, Vashon Island, Wash.
- VanBuren, Mike, communications manager, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Battle Creek, Mich.